J & J Custom Machining Supplier Quality Terms Form 8.4.3 Rev A
By working with J & J Custom Machining as an approved supplier you are agreeing to comply with following:
- Confirmed delivery dates must be met. Late deliveries will affect our future business relationship.
- Review P.O., acknowledge receipt and confirm ability to meet delivery dates by Fax or Email to J & J Buyer.
- J & J furnished documents and supplier generated data for J & J shall not be disclosed without written permission.
- Subcontracting a P.O. or substituting material without J & J prior written approval is prohibited.
- Deliver ONLY quantities requested on P.O. as overages will not be paid.
- Our P.O. Number and Rev Letter must appear on all correspondence.
- Use only Drawings Stamped "Production Released" and return with the final shipment.
- During processing of this P.O. the Supplier agrees to "Right of Entry" for J & J and its Customers or regulatory authorities.
- Process in a mercury free environment complying with local statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Supplier is expected to retain all records relating to this PO, including manufacturing process records, for ten years Min.
- Do not deliver non-conforming product to J & J. When discovering non-conforming products, contact J & J purchasing for disposition.
- Prices shall be negotiated and accepted before PO is confirmed and approved by J & J. J & J will not accept any price increases, or any other charges (handling, fuel surcharge etc) after PO is confirmed or at invoicing.
- Use only the shipping method and account number listed on purchase orders, a credit will be taken for the difference if in-correct shipping account or carrier is used.
- Supplier is responsible for safekeeping, maintenance and calibration of J & J owned tools at supplier's facility.
- Supplier is responsible and will pay for shipping cost of rejected material being returned back from J & J.
- Supplier is responsible for the following requirements:
Assuring that the organization has in place a code of conduct/Ethical Behavior policy; and that all of the employees have been trained. Assuring that all employees have been trained on understanding their contribution to product safety and their contribution to the product or service conformity that is provided to J & J. Their contribution to the quality management system; product and service conformity.
- Test Reports - Should the supplier provide test reports with the product/service that is being provided to J & J; the suppliers have been given the authority and the delegation on behalf of J & J to assure the following:
Test reports provided have been verified to the required standard and that the data on the test reports has been confirmed as meeting the product/service requirements.
Authority and the delegation has been granted based on the following:
Supplier Competency and expertise based on the product/services provided Supplier Capabilities
Test Reports Validation - J & J shall at random validate the product/service provided to the test reports and other documentation; by sending samples to a 3rd party lab for validation.
- Supplier is responsible for assuring prevention of counterfeit product
- Conflict Minerals. Supplier shall cooperate fully with J & J in investigating the source of any tantalum, tin, tungsten or gold in the goods supplied by Supplier to J & J, including the completion of the standard current CMRT template available at http://www.responsiblemineralsinitiative.org and any other Mineral Reporting documentation required by J & J.
- Suppler is required to implement and maintain a quality management system in accordance with AS9100, ISO9001, or a supplier created QMS approved by J & J Custom Machining.
- Any changes to processes, products, or services including changes of the external provider's location of manufacture require J&J Custom Machining notification and approval.
Should there be any question, please email purchasing.